Iron on labels:
Iron on labels also known as care labels for garments.
Iron on labels are perfect for use where clothing and other garments need to have a name tag attached. We can supply these pre-printed with your name printed in black. Simply cut the label to size, and iron onto the garment.
We supply these in batches of 10 labels. When ordering the labels, ask how you can get 10 more labels for free.
Iron on labels or premium Polyamide coated nylon taffeta care label with a hot melt adhesive backing designed to be printed by Thermal Transfer.
It is has a high quality smooth surface guaranteed printable on one side using a specially formulated Thermal transfer ribbon, and will withstand washing up to 60°C and dry cleaning.
Uses of Iron-on-Labels:
• Clothes Care labelling,
• Name tags
• Curtain & soft furnishing labelling
- Avoid high temperatures and humidity.
- Store away from bright sunlight. 24 months shelf life.
Other Technical info:
- Composition - Nylon
- Colours - Background: white. Printed: black.
- Material Thickness - 200μ +15μ - 10μ
- Weight - 160g/m² +10
- Core Diameters Available - 40mm, 50mm, 76mm & 102mm
- Optimum Printable Speed Up to 100mm/ Sec
- BS EN ISO 105-D01:2010 Colour fastness to Dry Cleaning
- BS EN ISO 105-C06 :2010
To contact us, Please click here.