The Datalogic Falcon X3 industrial Mobile Computer.
The Datalogic Falcon X3 Handheld mobile industrial Computer with a built in barcode scanner.
The Datalogic Falcon X3 is ideal for use in warehouses and factories. The ability to
Communicate over 802.11 a/b/g radio for seamless roaming or through wired standards including USB, RS-232, modem and Ethernet.
Parallel computer architecture combines a PXA 310 and Cortex-M3 processors with a base memory package of 256 MB RAM / 256 MB Flash and choice of Microsoft Windows operating systems: Windows Mobile or CE.
Users will feel the full shift difference of oversised numeric and alphanumeric back lit keyboards, a crystal clear display and an arched pistol grip handle with ergonomic trigger.
- Datalogic's trademark ergonomics balance a 3.5" display and full shift battery.
- Ruggedized with 1.8 m (6 ft) drop to concrete resistance and IP64 protection class.
- High performance laser with Green Spot.
- Wide aspect 2D imager with Green SpotAuto Ranging Laser.
- Optional 3M pixel autofocus camera.
- CCX v4 certified 802.11 a/b/g radioBluetooth® wireless communications.
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 or Windows CE 6.0 operating system.
- Parallel processor architecture combines an XScale™ PXA 310 and a Cortex-M3 processor.
- 256 MB RAM / 256 MB Flash memory.
- User-accessible MicroSD memory slot.
- Wavelink® Avalanche® device management and Terminal Emulation prelicensed.
- Datalogic Utilities and Software Development Kit.
- Ergonomic hand held and pistol grip.
- 3.5 inch display, full keyboards and a one piece 5,000 mAh battery.
To contact us, Please click here.