Motorola MC9090 Mobile Computer
HIGH-POWERED PLATFORM FOR DESKTOP-STYLE APPLICATION PERFORMANCE:
The Motorola MC9090 Mobile computer uses Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 increases interoperability with existing enterprise infrastructure, provides a familiar user interface and a flexible development environment, and supports many off-the-shelf business applications; Microsoft WinCE 6.0 provides a robust platform for custom application development
Powerful microprocessor designed for mobility:
The Marvell PXA320 @ 806 MHz provides blazing desktop-like performance – even on the most demanding multi-media applications
The memory to support any application:
256MB RAM/1GB Flash and a user accessible SD card slot with support up to 32GB provide the memory space required to enable robust performance for database and other data processing intensive applications
ADVANCED WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY:
The Motorola MC9090 Mobile computer works on any wireless LAN
The 802.11a/b/g tri-mode radio connects to both 2.4GHz and 5GHz WLANs for cost-effective voice and data connectivity in the office and hot spots; 802.11a support enables segmentation of voice traffic to ensure voice quality; VoWLAN support for cost-effective voice and voice-directed applications.
The Motorola MC9090 Mobile computer uses advanced Bluetooth v2.1 with EDR provides a wireless connection to more device types, including modems, printers, headsets and more; simplifies pairing; improves security; reduces power consumption.
GOVERNMENT GRADE SECURITY OVER ANY WLAN:
Make sure only authorized users access your devices, your data and your network.
Bring wired-line security to your wireless communications without impacting wireless performance through a multitude of security features, including: native FIPS 140-2 Level 1 certification; support for all the latest encryption and authentication protocols; compatibility with Motorola's Mobile Security Suite for device level protection (device level firewall, intrusion prevention, enforced authentication, data encryption and integrity monitoring protect the data that is resident on and in transit to and from your MC9190-G devices) and compatibility with Motorola's Mobile Virtual Private Networks (MVPNs).
Motorola MAX Rugged for industry leading rugged design – and reliability:
• Drop (impact) test: multiple 6 ft./1.8 m drops to concrete across operating temperature range; meets and exceeds MIL-STD 810G.
• Tumble (endurance) test: reliable operation after 2,000 3.28 ft./1 m consecutive tumbles (4,000 hits) in Motorola's tumble drum.
• IP64 sealing: complete protection against dust and splashing liquids.
A MULTITUDE OF SCANNING OPTIONS:
- Motorola MAX Data Capture for high-performance capture of literally any type of bar code
Six scanning options allow you to choose the model that will deliver the best performance in each of your applications:
- 1D Scanners:
SE960: High performance 1D scanning – adaptive scanning maximizes the range and enables scanning of codes that are damaged or underneath shrinkwrap
SE1524-ER: Long range scanning (up to 45 ft./13.71 m) of low and medium density 1D codes – including codes that are damaged or underneath shrinkwrap
- 2D Imagers:
SE4500-SR: Omnidirectional scanning of low/medium density 1D/2D codes
SE4600: Omnidirectional long range scanning of 1D/2D codes – from as close as 8 in./20.32 cm to 30 ft./9.14 m
SE4500-DL: Omnidirectional scanning of medium to high density 1D/2D codes and the large PDF codes found on driver’s licenses and other identification cards for gate access and border crossings
SE4500-HD: Omnidirectional scanning of direct part marks for track and trace in auto and aerospace manufacturing and reading of very high density 1D and 2D codes
Motorola MAX Sensor for the intelligence to sense – and act – on motion
ADVANCED PHYSICAL FEATURES:
- Gun-style ergonomics for ease of use and user comfort
- Specifically designed for all-day comfort in the most intensive scanning applications
Crystal clear text and graphics
- Best-in-class 3.7 inch high-resolution backlit color VGA touchscreen display for great readability in any lighting condition – from bright sunlight to total darkness
Change keypads in minutes with Motorola MAX Keypad
- A family of six interchangeable keypads makes data entry easy for any type of application, if your data entry requirements change or the keypad is damaged, the modular architecture allows you to change the keypad in minutes, right on site
- An integrated UHF Gen 2 RFID tag enables ‘no touch’ tracking of devices in real time
- Backwards compatibility with all MC9000 accessories
- Upgrade to the latest mobile technology advancements while preserving your existing accessory investments
Easy porting of existing MC9000 Series applications
- A common platform ensures fast porting of your existing MC9000-based applications to the MC9190-G, allowing you to take advantage of the latest in technology while preserving existing application investments
To contact us, Please click here.