TSC introduces new TC Series desktop label printers
TSC announced the introduction of the new TC Series of desktop label printers, a new family of affordable fast-throughput thermal printers that offers a superb price-performance combination.
The TC Series label printer is available in four versions: the TC200 and TC210 203-dpi models and the TC300 and TC310 300-dpi models. Both the TC200 and TC210 operate at speeds up to 152mm/s and are able to generate 4-inch-wide labels, tags and receipts, making them perfectly suited for point-of-sale labeling, product marking, small-office applications and a wide variety of other labeling tasks. The higher-resolution TC300 and TC310 operate at speeds up to 104mm/s and are ideal for 2D barcodes, fine text and complex graphics.
Fast throughput, ease-of-use
The TC210 and TC310 come standard with powerful 32-bit processor for fast "first label out" throughput, with no between-label delays. They also feature a high-resolution, easy-to-read 2.3-inch color display with six navigation buttons for simplified printer set-up and job-status monitoring. The TC200 and TC300 are equipped with a user-friendly single-LED three-color display.
For easy ribbon and media loading, all TC Series models employ a large 127mm OD center-biased media bay that can handle up to 110-meter ribbon roll. The printers also feature a durable, user-friendly double-wall clamshell design and a fully adjustable black-mark sensor to ensure trouble-free printing.
Plenty of standard features
Standard features on the TC210 Series include RS-232, USB 2.0, USB host, and Ethernet connectivity options for easy application integration, along with 64 MB DRAM, 128 MB flash memory, and an SD card reader that supports up to 32 GB of additional font and graphics storage.
Standard features on the TC200 Series include RS-232, USB 2.0, Centronics, and Ethernet connectivity options, along with 8 MB DRAM, 4 MB flash memory, and an SD card reader that provides an additional 4 GB of font and graphics storage.
All TC Series printers are backed by a standard two-year limited warranty.
TSPL-EZ™ programming language
The TC Series uses TSC's TSPL-EZ™ printer-control language, a fully compatible set of standard industry emulations that support Line Mode, Eltron® and Zebra® languages and work in multiple IT environments, including Oracle, SAP, Unix, AS/400, Windows and Stand Alone.
- High-quality user-friendly double-wall clamshell design
- Easy-to-read, 2.3-inch high-resolution color display with six-button navigation (standard for TC210, TC310)
- Simple ribbon and media loading
- Fully adjustable black-mark sensor
- Multiple interfaces: USB 2.0, serial, parallel, USB host and Ethernet interfaces
- TC210, TC310: USB host is standard (parallel interface available as an option)
- TC200, TC300: parallel interface is standard (USB host connection not available)
- 64 MB DRAM and 128 MB Flash, with 32 GB storage via SD card reader (standard for TC210, TC310)
- Powerful 32-bit processor for fast "first label out" throughput (standard for TC210, TC310)
- TSPL-EZ firmware for "out of the box" emulation of Eltron® and Zebra® languages
- Options: cutter, peel-off kit, parallel connectivity, real-time clock
- Product marking
- Inventory control
- Compliance labeling
- Specimen labeling
- Patient tracking
- Document management