Wireless module & Bluetooth module for TSC Label Printers
TSC now offers two wireless printing options to its desktop and industrial printer lines – a new 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi module and a low-cost Bluetooth module.
Both options provide simple connection to multiple network devices which reduce costs by eliminating the clutter and cost of printer cabling. The modules are ideal for facilities where production lines are frequently being reconfigured or where cabling is either inconvenient or impossible.
Setup is simple and takes just a few minutes. Both modules can be installed by an end-user and easily programmed using TSC's DiagTool setup software.
The TSC WiFi 802.11 b/g/n module provides for secure data transfer of sensitive information over existing 802.11 b/g/n wireless networks at 11Mbps and is compatible with both infrastructure or Adhoc modes. Security protocols supported include WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, Enterprise, EAP-FAST, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS and PEAP. Networking protocols supported include UDP, TCP/IP, DHCP, ARP, DNS and HTTP/HTTPS Client and Server.
The TSC Bluetooth module can communicate with a wide variety of peripherals including Bluetooth-enabled barcode scanners, personal data terminals (PDT), mobile computers, tablets and other devices – over distances of up to 30 feet from fixed and mobile devices.
• Easy for printers to communicate with a wide variety of peripherals.
• Simplify the connection of multiple network devices.
• Reduce costs by eliminating the clutter and cost of printer cabling.
• Cost effective wireless printing where cabling is not desirable.
• Wireless scanning for stand-alone applications.
• Personal data terminal and tablet based applications.
• Retail, office or industrial based environments.
To contact us, Please click here.
Quality label products for discerning buyers!