TX200 Series HIGH PERFORMANCE Label printer:
The TX200 Series of thermal transfer desktop label / barcode printers supports more printing applications than any other printer in its class. With three models available, the four inch wide TX200 Series can address everything from higher volume 4x6 shipping labels, higher resolution product marking and graphic solutions, to high resolution labels used in electronics marking applications.
Models in the TX200 Series include:
- TX200 – 203 dpi resolution with print speeds up to 20Cm per second
- TX300 – 300 dpi resolution with print speeds up to 15Cm per second
- TX600 – 600 dpi printer featuring precise calibration and registration required for printing the smallest labels
The TX200 series is the culmination of 23 years of designing best-selling high-performance and durable desktop printers.
As with all TSC printers, the TX200 Series features the TSPL-EZ™ printer-control language, which is fully compatible with other TSC printer languages, while supporting TPLE (Translation Printer Language Eltron®) and TPLZ (Translation Printer Language Zebra®). The languages automatically decipher and translate the format of each label as it is sent to the printer. TSPL-EZ™ also features internal scalable True Type fonts (based on the Monotype® font engine).
- Up to 203 mm per sec. print speed.
- 128 MB Flash memory and 128 MB SDRAM memory.
- MicroSD Flash memory expansion up to 32 GB.
- User-friendly clamshell design.
- Serial, internal Ethernet, USB 2.0 & USB host interfaces standard.
- 3.5” color TFT Display (Standard for TX600, Optional for TX200 & TX300).
- Label capacity up to 127 mm OD.
- Ribbon capacity up to 300 m.
- TSPL-EZ™ firmware for plug-n-play ease.
- Optional peel-off module, cutter module, external Bluetooth module, external 802.11 b/g/n wireless module, stand-alone keyboard.
- Business/Office Product Marking.
- Compliance Labeling.
- Asset Tracking Document Management.
- Shelf-Labeling Shipping/Receiving.
- Specimen Labeling.
- Inventory Control.
- Patient Tracking.
To contact us, Please click here.