TSC TTP-246M Pro Industrial Label Printer.
TSC TTP-246M Pro mid range Industrial Label Printer.
The new Pro Series features many improvements designed to increase the functionality and durability of TSC’s flagship industrial printer line.
Pro Series enhancements:
The TSC TTP-246M Pro Series is based on the proven TSC TTP-246M platform with many significant changes. The new Pro Series features a separate die-cast aluminum base plate and backplane that includes a metal media supply spindle and sturdy two roller damper. This new design results in a more durable printer that is suited for your most heavy-duty demand cycles.
Other enhancements include a new motor mount for quieter printing, a gap sensor lock to keep the label sensor from shifting, and a new anti-static ribbon brush. Finally, TSC has added an optional USB Host option for applications that require the use of either a USB scanner or keyboard.
Superb resolution, great warranty:
There are three models available with the TTP-246M Pro Series. The TTP-246M Pro prints at 203 dpi at speeds up to 150 mm per second.
Powerful TSPL-EZ™ Printer Programming Language
TSC ships TSPL-EZ™ firmware in all its printers. TSPL-EZ™ supports three different printer languages including TSC printer language, TPLE (Translation Printer Language Eltron ), and TPLZ (Translation Printer Language Zebra ). TSPL-EZ™ features internal scalable True Type fonts, and a BASIC interpreter with file manager for creating powerful printer interface applications with multiple type of hosts.
- USB 2.0, serial and parallel connectivity are standard.
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum design.
- 600 meter ribbon supply.
- Large LCD display with 6-button menus.
- 8 MB FLASH and 32 MB SDRAM memory.
- SD FLASH memory expansion up to 4 GB.
- Up to 150 mm per sec. print speed.
- 32 bit RISC processor.
- PS/2 keyboard interface for stand-alone printing.
- TSPL-EZ™ firmware for plug-n-play ease.
- Powerful basic programming tools.
- Options include: USB Host for use with keyboards and scanners; peel, present & rewind; General purpose IO connectivity; knife & rotary cutters.
- Optional internal Ethernet networking for simple integration.
- Industrial-duty printing.
- Healthcare patient safety.
- Compliance labeling.
- Work in process.
- Order fulfillment.
- Shipping/ receiving.
- Electronics & jewelry labeling.
To contact us, Please click here.
Quality label products for discerning buyers!