The E-Class Mark III Label printer.
The Datamax Desktop small footprint label printer.
The Datamax E-Class Mark III label printer is a family of compact desktop thermal label printers that are designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a reliable and cost effective barcode printer. Datamax-O’Neil applied its industrial label printer expertise to provide customers with an entry level label printer that has the features and reliability normally found in more expensive label printers. The E-Class Mark III is affordable to own, easy to use and economical to operate.
Datamax made the E-Class Mark III thermal barcode printer easy to use with quick loading media and an interactive LCD screen. Users will also notice a substantial reduction in their daily operational costs thanks to the Datamax E-Class Mark III’s label printers larger media and ribbon roll capacity. The E-Class Mark III is one of the best values on the market. It is competitively priced with a proven design and reliable performance that will continue to operate long after other barcode printers have failed.
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional).
- Available in four distinct models: Basic, Advanced, Professional, Professional Plus.
- 108 mm @ 8 dots/mm; 106 mm @ 12 dots/mm maximum print width.
- 152 mm/s maximum print speed.
- 8 dots/mm], 12 dots/mm optional resolution.
- Basic: Serial RS232, USB 2.0.
- Advanced: Serial RS232, USB 2.0, Parallel bi-directional, 10/100 BaseT Ethernet
- Professional and Professional+: Serial RS232, USB 2.0, Parallel bi-directional, 10/100 BaseT Ethernet, USB Host, 802.11a/b/g Wireless LAN (optional), Bluetooth v2.0 (optional)
To contact us, Please click here.