Intermec PM4I Label Printer
The PM4i's smart design features support increased productivity in demanding environments. As a Smart Printer, the PM4i can host stand-alone applications, developed through Intermec Fingerprint programming language, which reduce errors and streamline operational processes.
Smart Printers can eliminate the PC and control other devices directly (such as scanners, scales, applicators), improving efficiency and decreasing infrastructure costs and complexity.
The rugged, all-metal PM4i incorporates features that reduce downtime and minimize maintenance costs. Its enhanced self-strip option delivers consistent performance across multiple media types.
For precision labeling, its 406 dpi print head delivers exceptional, pinpoint accuracy. Replacing printheads is fast and easy, thanks to the magnetic QuickMount™ printhead design. The PM4i is co-engineered and tested with Intermec labels and other media products, ensuring optimized, superior performance when used with genuine Intermec media.
Multiple interface options are available, including the highest level of secure wireless connectivity (WPA2). The industry's only printers available with WiFi- and CCX-Certification, Intermec industrial printers help maintain wireless network integrity and reduce configuration time.
Every printer ships with Ethernet connectivity, as well as with emerging network protocol IPv6, ensuring long-term, enterprise scalability. Other connectivity options – standard RS232 and USB ports, and optional parallel, double serial or industrial interfaces – provide additional integration flexibility.
The standard CompactFlash™ memory slot is complemented by new USB host and device support. Handy, inexpensive and PC-compatible, CompactFlash and USB memory technologies provide extra storage for Fingerprint programs, layouts, graphics, fonts and firmware upgrades.
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbps.
- RS-232, up to 115.2 kB/s.
- Fingerprint/Direct Protocol: XON/XOFF, ENQ/ACK, DTR, RTS/CTS.
- IPL: XON/XOFF, Intermec Std. Protocol.
- USB 2.0.
- Parallel IEEE 1284.
- Industrial Interface (8 digital in/out, 4 analog relays, 1 RS232/422/485 port).
- Dual Serial ports RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 and 20mA Current Loop.
- IEEE 802.11 b/g.
- Wi-Fi Certified, CCX (Cisco®) version 3 Certified.
- WEP, WPA, WPA2, 802.11x (EAP-TTLS, LEAP, PEAP, FAST), 802.11i.
- Multiple industrial antenna options for maximized coverage.
- Standard: 16MB Flash memory, 32MB SDRAM, 1 Compact Flash slot.
- Options: 1GB CompactFlash memory, multi-GB USB memory device (FAT16/FAT32 USB drivers supported).
- Length: 543 mm (21.38 in).
- Height: 261mm (10.28 in).
- Width: 298 mm (11.73 in).
- Weight: 13.5 kg (29.76 lbs).
To contact us, Please click here.