Intermec PX6i Label printer.
A member of the smartest bar code printer family on the market, the PX6i is flexible and programmable, enabling customers to optimize their printing operations, streamline deployment, and achieve quick return on investment.
Built to meet the needs of round-the-clock, mission-critical applications, the rugged PX6i delivers advanced connectivity and network protocols, ensuring peace-of-mind today and a reliable, scalable solution for the long haul.
The PX6i High Performance Printer is part of Intermec’s complete line of smart, strong and secure industrial printers.
Smart, Strong, Secure:
The standard CompactFlash™ memory slot is complemented by new USB host and device support. Handy and PC-compatible, these memory technologies provide extra storage for Fingerprint programs, layouts, graphics*, fonts and firmware upgrades.
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbps.
- RS-232, up to 115.2 kB/s.
- Fingerprint/Direct Protocol: XON/XOFF, ENQ/ACK, DTR, RTS/CTS.
- IPL: XON/XOFF, Intermec Std. Protocol.
- USB 2.0.
- Wireless: IEEE 802.11 b/g.
- Wi-Fi Certified, Cisco® Compatible(CCX) version 3 Certified.
- WEP, WPA, WPA2, 802.11x (EAP- TTLS, LEAP, PEAP, FAST), 802.11i.
- Multiple industrial antenna options for maximized coverage.
- Memory: 16MB Flash memory, 32MB SDRAM, 1 Compact Flash slot.
- Optional Memory: 1GB CompactFlash memory, multi-GB USB memory device (FAT16/FAT32 USB drivers supported).
- Parallel IEEE 1284.
- Industrial Interface (8 digital in/out, 4 analog relays, 1 RS232/422/485 port).
- Dual Serial ports RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 and 20mA Current Loop, Applicator Interface.
- Length: 482 mm (19.0 in).
- Height: 238 mm (9.4 in).
- Width: 335 mm (13.2 in).
- Weight: 14.80 kg (32.6 lbs).
- Standby 20W; Continuous average 125W; Peak 400W.
To contact us, Please click here.