Thermal Transfer Ribbons for label printers.
We manufacture thermal transfer ribbons for most makes of label printers. This includes Argox, Bixilon, Cab, Citizen, Datamax, Eltron, Godex, Intermec, Meto, Postec, Printronix, Sato, TEC, Tharo, TSC and Zebra.
We have recently purchased our second ribbon slitter, This has boosted our production capacity as well as improved our turn around time.
The following are our standard thermal transfer ribbons :
- Andtech Super-Wax ribbon - for use on paper labels - economy range
- Andtech Premium-Wax ribbon - for use on paper labels - High rub resistance
- Andtec EWax-Resin ribbon - for use on poly and Plastic labels
- Andtech Wax-Resin ribbon - for use on poly, Plastic and Syntex labels
- Andtech Near Edge Wax / resin Ribbon - for use in near edge label printers
- Andtech Color Wax ribbon - for General use on paper labels
- Andtech Resin ribbon - for use on poly labels, high rub resistant print
- Andtech Hot Stamping Foil - For use on PET, PVC, PE and PP
- Andtech Bagform ribbon for plastic pockets - for use in Andtech Bag printers
- G725 Resin Enhanced Wax Ribbon - for use on paper labels
- PM308 Wax-Resin Ribbon - For use on Poly, Plastic and Syntex labels
- SP330 Super Premium Wax-Resin Ribbon - For Use in High rub resistance applications.
- RT220A Wax-Resin Ribbon - For use on Paper and Poly labels - reasonable rub resistance
At Andtech we believe that only the best quality thermal transfer ribbons used in conjunction with our high quality labels is good enough for our customers. We have always believed that selling good quality products along with brilliant service is the key to winning and keeping our customers.
If you need one, one hundred, or even one thousand ribbons We are the company for you.
The Andtech Bagform ribbon was specially formulated to print directly onto pharmaceutical zip-lock bags. (Only available from Andtech Barcode Systems.)
All of our thermal transfer ribbons are RoHS and REACH compliant and have passed ISEGA testing. You can use our ribbons for any industry including food packaging.
A Thermal Transfer Ribbon is used in a process whereby heat is used to transfer ink from a plastic film onto another form of media, such as Paper or plastic labels.
Quality label products for discerning buyers!